Wedding Wishes During Covid
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, it has been an especially difficult year for prospective brides and grooms. So, what should you write in a wedding card during Covid-19? If you are searching for “wedding wishes during covid,” this post will help!
Wedding Card Basics
First, start by addressing the card any way you’d like. You can address it to both the bride and groom or write personalized messages to either or both parties. Try to make sure you end the card by congratulating both parties together, though.
A general format for writing in the card includes a congratulations to the couple, hopes for their future together, and a personalized message, followed by a simple thank you.
Here are a few keys to follow when writing in the card:
Keep It Simple
A straightforward and heartfelt approach to the writing process is always the way to go. You will have plenty of time before and after to tell the couple how happy you are for them, so try to refrain from going long with your message. Wedding cards that are short and sweet will do just fine!
Personalize The Message
As mentioned earlier, write from the heart when the wedding involves close friends or loved ones. Maybe include a quick, funny story or two in your message. If you are closer with the bride, make sure to also include a note about the groom, too, and vice versa.
This is likely the happiest day of the groom and bride’s lives, so keep your message lighthearted! Sure, it’s great to write emotionally, but send them off with a joke or two. Some humorous advice on the married life is always a hit.
What To Write In Wedding Card
Of course, you want to personalize and tailor the message to the specific couple tying the knot. Write things that come directly from the heart, even if that can seem difficult in some cases. Follow these simple suggestions for a sweet and memorable wedding card message:
- Make sure to congratulate the couple, first and foremost. Leading with any form of congratulations is a common way to start off a message.
- Personalize the message. Whether it is a funny memory or a heartwarming story, make your card stands out from the rest with a personalized sentence or two.
- Be sure to say thank you. Express your gratitude to the happy couple for inviting you to join in on their big day
Short Wedding Wishes During Covid
From meaningful quotes and poems to some favorite song lyrics, here are a few short wedding wish examples:
- Best wishes on your wedding day!
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
- Lots of love today and beyond!
- Congratulations to the wonderful couple!
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
Perhaps you are looking for some famous wedding quotes from celebrities to include in your card. These quotes should help!
- “Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.” -Boris Pasternak
- “Being loved just as you are is the greatest currency on earth. It is immeasurable in value and can never truly be repaid.” -Fawn Weaver
- “It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.” -Rodney Dangerfield
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- “In marriage, each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic; a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts; an enabler rather than a reformer.”― H. Norman Wright
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
Wedding Gift Ideas
Here are four great wedding gift ideas for the special couple tying the knot during the pandemic:
Is there a better way to celebrate a long and happy life together than by popping some champagne? If there is, we have yet to figure it out! That’s why you should consider giving the newlyweds a bottle of bubbly, paired with personalized champagne glasses. The perfect nightcap will remind the happy couple of the person that bought them this very gift. There is no bigger cause for celebration than a wedding, so cheers to the joyous occasion!
Date Night Bucket List
As a friend and/or guest at the wedding, it’s your task to help the couple keep the flame ignited. Give the relationship ideas and goals with this unique but cheap option. A collection of birch wood sticks provides the canvas on which the couple can plan future date nights. In addition, couples are encouraged to write about their adventures, add a date, and look back fondly at that moment in time.
Wedding Keepsake Library
With all the chaos involved with one’s wedding day, losing track of photos and invitations is all too easy. Well, there’s a way to better preserve all those memories. A wedding keepsake library is essentially a safe, storing all of the happy couple’s cherished items from that unforgettable day. Keep the memories alive by purchasing this wedding gift.
The newlyweds’ home will become a sanctuary. Now, imagine the entrance of that home reminding them of you. A custom doormat is a simple but sweet gesture that won’t be forgotten. Adding a name or message for the couple is one gift that both parties will love.
More Articles About Weddings
- Christmas Gifts For Her
- Five Candle Scents To Help You Sleep
- Hanging Sid Dickens Memory Blocks
- What Are Sid Dickens Memory Blocks?
- Baby Words of Wisdom
- Average Cost Of Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Gifts For Couples
- Ten Celebrity Engagement Announcement Quotes
- Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- Wedding Ring Alternatives
- Diamond Wedding Ring: An Eternal Gift for He
- How Much Do Wedding Invitations Cost?
- Wedding Invitation Wording For Friends
- Short Wedding Quotes
- Wedding Poems For The Bride And Groom
At Signatures, our custom wedding invitations are all about you, our valued client! We know that everyone of our client’s event is special and important to them. We can handle custom invitations from an elegant wedding, to a backyard birthday party. We turn your custom invitation dreams into reality with one-of-a-kind invitations. We will help you with designing the best and most appropriate invitation for your special event or occasion in Phoenix, Arizona